- All persons entering the office will be required to wear a mask
- All eye exams are by appointments only
- All staff and optometrist will be self-screened daily
- Patients will be pre-screened for symptoms of Covid-19, travel history and contact with potential Covid-19 case, prior to booking appointment and before entering the office.
- Upon entering the office, all patients will be required to sanitize their hands and will have their temperature checked with a contactless thermometer.
- Sneeze guards has been installed at the reception desk
- Our staff will disinfect all “touch points” after each patient visit
- Appointments has been scheduled farther apart in order to ensure proper social distancing and to allow for proper sanitization between patients
- We will be happy to help you with your optical needs. All frames will be thoroughly disinfected after each try-on
- Kindly reschedule your appointment if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, have been in contact with Covid-19 case or travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
Our team is working hard to keep everyone safe while we take care of your eyes during this "new normal".